The Center for Integrated Family and Health Services (CIFHS), commonly referred to as "The Family Center," is a private non-profit agency with its primary offices located in the San Gabriel Valley area of Los Angeles County. The purpose of the Agency is to deliver high quality, comprehensive, integrated primary, behavioral and mental health services to the community.
CIFHS' vision is to:
- Provide compassionate, knowledgeable, and respectful services to children, teens, and adults in order to encourage personal growth and development, create healing, and provide opportunities for positive change,
- Make services are available to all, but especially to individuals who face financial, physical, social and psychological barriers to accessing care.
- Provide accessible and efficient therapeutic services for individuals and families,
- Actively engage in outreach for prevention, early intervention, service coordination, and harm reduction,
- Reduce the impact of behavioral health disorders on the health and safety of families and communities,
- Provide integrated behavioral health and primary care in collaboration with strategic academic and healthcare partners
- Assure the effectiveness and fiscal accountability of the services provided.
CIFHS is an exceptional agency with a passion for service and strict fiscal and program accountability. The agency's staff, program supervision, and evidence-based practices have been publicly recognized.